8 Ball Jacket

where could one buy the david puddy 8 ball jacket? for it is the coolest jacket ever!

heya, my names is Ron, and i use to work on the set of seinfeld. i have the actual jacket that was used on the set during the shoot. :) I'm the one who found it :)

email me if your stil intrested otherwise it's off to ebay machina28@yahoo.com

Do you have any other Seinfeld stuff from the set??

Ron, that's awesome. Were they looking for that specific jscket, or did they just say they wanted something along those lines? Any other cool stories???

hey Ron, can I buy the David Puddy jacket off of you? If so my email is c_neylon@hotmail.com

I have a cool story. I don't know what happened I guess I lost track of time but I decide I better hoof it through the train tunnel. Some how I slipped and ruined the very pants I was returning.

You're Batman!

Oh I'm looking right at ya, big boy.

Sky-Seller online store is the place where you get 8 Ball Jacket at $170 with free shipment in all sizes ....

Miniclip is a company based in Switzerland, Portugal, Italy, and England that develops and manages 8 Ball Pool, an online game. Because of its excellent plot, fantastic graphics, and theme, the pool simulation game is highly addictive. Fans enjoy playing the game, while our customers order an outfit that is amazing in its features and specifics that provide an elegant appearance when wearing this jacket. I always recommend my friends if anybody wants to buy 8 Ball jacket only visit NYC jackets.